These were soooo good! If you love brown sugar and walnuts, you’ll absolutely LOVE this muffin. I also found this recipe on The Crepes of Wrath blog (that blog is chock-full of yummy recipes! I want to make the Snickerdoodle cake sometime 🙂 )
Brown Sugar Walnut Mini Muffins
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 – 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Line your mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups.
2. Beat together the butter, egg, milk, and vanilla.
3. Combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add slowly to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Mix in the nuts by hand (don’t over mix).
5. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until the tops are set. Allow to cool in the muffin tins before removing. Makes approximately 48 mini muffins