Thursday Thunks is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about.
This week we have the following questions:
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
I don’t know if I had one specific toy that was a favorite. I do recall a pretty doll I got as a present when I was in 1st or 2nd grade and lived in West Germany. The doll had beautiful golden hair and was wearing a baby blue satin, white lace covered dress and hat. I named her Sylvia because of her golden hair (hey, I was only 6 years old at the time!) I still have the doll but her clothes were lost a long, long time ago.
- If money was no object, but you could only buy ONE thing, what would you buy your spouse/significant other?
I would probably buy him a company that manufactures and develops electric/alternative energy vehicles and other items. He has a deep interest in that area and wants to convert my PT Cruiser into an electric vehicle someday.
- Now, if you only had $10 to buy one thing, what would it be?
Probably a book 😛
- What’s on your refrigerator?
Some magnets and notes. We use the side of our refrigerator as a dry erase whiteboard.
- What’s on top of it?
Way too much stuff…a big artificial plant, papers, pens, and an empty gallon water jug
- Go look in it. Whats in there that would gross the rest of us out?
Ground flax seed? A bottle of white wine with orange juice mixed in? I cleaned it out recently so there’s no moldy food at the moment 🙂
- Whats your favorite type of potato?
Yukon Gold or Sierra Rose. Oh, do you mean how it’s cooked? Well, I love potato salad, especially the honey mustard potato salad recipe I came up with a couple of months ago, and I also enjoy a good baked potato with lots of butter, sour cream, cheese and bacon. Yummmm!
- Do you have an address book? Do you write in it or do you just stick return addresses/envelopes in it?
I have an address book that I only use when writing Christmas cards. I’ve handwritten all the addresses in it.
- Look up. Do you like your ceiling?
Yes, I do. It’s got a great texture that a former roommate put on it, and there are glow in the dark stars on it, too. It’s purty!
And there’s this week’s Thursday Thunk. Click on the logo above to go to the Thursday Thunk Meme blog and read other entries.